Laser Scanning Services
Streamline Inspection provides laser scanning services which can be used for a wide variety of applications and industries such as:
- High accuracy dimensional surveys (As-built drawing creation)
- Create piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Tunneling and Mining
- Heritage building dimensional surveys
- Forensic analysis
- Accident / Incident investigations
- Facility scans for safety professionals to design safer workplaces (limits costly field visits)
- Volumetric calculations for tanks, vessels and ships
- Dimensional inspection tool for shipping industry
We are using state of the art FARO LS120 laser scanners to provide the fastest and most accurate scans available with an effective scanning range of 120 meters. Laser scan data can also be combined with a survey performed with a total station, this allows for accurate placement of scans
Laser scan data can be provided in a variety of formats such as AutoCAD, FARO and Cyclone.
Article written by Spar Point Research titled - 3D Laser scanning: Benefits and Paybacks for Industrial Plant Design, Construction and Operation.
For more information please contact us at (403) 454-6630 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.